Monday, July 06, 2009

Some New Photos


Seems like I just saved these photos as draft... Forgot to publish them... Well, as an update... This year (2010) we've had a wetter than water spring... Drenching. So I have blue balm from my dad's garden and these turned out to be a kind of anemone, not snow-on-the-mountain as I was first told by a friend of mine. Anyway, I have transplanted some of these white flowers to the backyard and am planning on planting the bee balm out by our alley. We have nothing by grass and weeds out between the driveway/garage and alley so thought it would be nice to plant some envasive plants like bee balm, snowdrop anemone, rudbeckia (AKA Black-eyed Susans), Lamb's Ear, and chamomile (those little daisies)... Let them all fight for dominance, I say, and perhaps next year I will add something more.




No comments:

 
Custom Search