Friday, March 16, 2007

THANKS JAMIE AND MIA!!!

OK... I think this happens to fall on a PAYDAY weekend, people! At least for StarTek... Also I am going to have a look at the actual facilities where it will be taking place - -and now the website I have is up to date. There is no $1/ounce steak night, nor is there Karoake, but I got you deal on drinks!

REMEMBER: I NEED TO BE RSVP'd NO LATER THAN MARCH 31st!

Thanks so much to Jamie and Mia: they are the co-ordinators of gathering my data for the invited folks to come. They kindly took a list of over 70 people and asked people on my behalf to come to my gathering!

If anyone knows how to get ahold of the former StarTek people who have gone to 24/7 or Staples let me know if anyone from there is interested in coming!

No comments:

 
Custom Search