Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SEVEN OAKS: THE OLD WEBSITE IS OUT OF DATE!!

SEVENS CLUB at the SEVEN OAKS! 03/14/07
I'm trying to find out if we can just hang out in the bar or if we're going to end up having to get a banquet room... That would totally suck if we had to get a banquet room because I don't think anyone could afford it.
I guess I'm not the best organizer.... Hopefully someone can help: I emailed the owner and manager via the website with questions...
I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull this off: I just started a new job and now I'm organizing a huge gathering... What was I thinking??
It looks like this is what goes on at the club there on a
Saturday:
Steak Nights $1.00/ounce Steak Special 4-8pm

LAFF TRAX: North America's Top Comedians>>>Starts at 8pm...
Here are some examples of what it's like at the SEVENS CLUB bar: You can check this link from the website or just click on the big VII, the big SEVEN and the big 7.
Stuff on the BANQUETS... Where is it? Check the MAP

HEY! I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM KAREN AT THE SEVEN OAKS!

OK, I don't feel so bad now... I talked with Karen and here's what's up...

The banquet room is booked on Sat Apr 14th, however there is a newly renovated "corner bar" and a separate "cocktail lounge." She said either the bar or the lounge can hold up to 50 people... I am going (with David) to see her after 6PM sometime on Satruday night... Maybe grab a bite to eat. I was thinking, sight unseen, that we could pick the bar, but just in case I would rather assess the whole thing with Karen and get a sample menu.


*wipes sweat off forehead* Ah! What a relief!

No comments:

 
Custom Search